PRE - Key Stage 3
- The six world religions
- Festivals and celebrations
- Symbols and what they represent
- The nature of God
- Religious building – what makes space special?
- Film and Faith
- Which is most convincing: science or religion?
- The problem of evil and suffering
- Does technology cause problems for religious beliefs?
- What makes a hero?
- Who was Jesus?
- How should we punish those who do wrong?
- What else is there other than the six world religions? Contemporary belief systems.
- What is a cult? Differences between a cult and religion?
- Religion and the media
- An introduction to G.C.S.E.: Big questions for religious believers