Subject Leader (History) - Mr R Flatt
Becoming a historian at Moulsham High School
- We aim to fulfil the aims of the National Curriculum for History; providing a broad and balanced and differentiated curriculum that encompasses British and international histories.
- We will ensure the progressive development of historical concepts, knowledge and skills.
- We will enrich the lives of students by providing a range of history related experiences inside and outside of the classroom.
- We will foster a love of reading and writing.
- We will help pupils understand and respect humanity, diversity, and to develop attitudes and values essential for citizenship.