Full Time Employment
You may choose to go straight into employment after your study.
Our Careers Advisor provides advice and support to students that wish to move onto employment. By the time our students leave Moulsham Sixth Form every student will have benefitted from the following experiences:
- Attended weekly year 12 sessions on higher education, gap years, student finance, Apprenticeships etc. along with weekly 'Cultural Capital' sessions delivered by external expert speakers on a variety of topics
- Had the opportunity to attend Apprenticeship and Skills events.
- Had the opportunity to seek advice and guidance from the school’s careers advisor for support with options such as apprenticeships, seeking employment, voluntary work, taking a gap year etc
- Work experience - Our students will have the opportunity to undertake a minimum of one week’s work experience with a company of their choice, during their two years of Sixth Form study. Students will be responsible for arranging the placement, with support from family, friends and the school
- Trial interviews - Students will have benefitted from mock interview sessions with a member of our Senior Leadership Team
Careerometer: A tool to compare jobs
Explore and compare key information about occupations to help identify potential careers.
The Careerometer provides access to a selection of headline data relating to pay, weekly hours of work and future employment prospects.