National Careers Service
The National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance across England to help you make decisions on learning, training and work. The service offers confidential and impartial advice and is supported by qualified careers advisers.
The tools are available to persons aged 13 and over, although only persons aged 19 and over are eligible for face-to-face guidance.
- Explore Careers - find out what a job involves and if it's right for you
- Skills Health Check - understand your personal and activity skills
- Find a Course - look for different types of learning opportunities
- Contact an Adviser - use webchat, text, phone, or email to ask questions and get personalised advice
- Help to Get a Job - how to find job opportunities, apply for roles, and interview techniques