Supporting Your Child Through Exams
Exams can be a stressful time, but there are things you can do to help your child. The documents below offer revision advice you can share with your child, and the links below offer practical advice and information on stress and well-being during exam periods:
- Help your child beat exam stress
- Exams advice for Dyslexic students
- Exams advice for Autistic students
- Anxiety in children
Exam Results Days 2022
The 2022 exams results days are:
A Level Results Day 2022 - 18th August 2022
GCSE Results Day 2022 - 25th August 2022
Further arrangement details for collection of results will be announced closer to the time and published here.
Parents and students are advised NOT to telephone or e-mail the Sixth Form team during this period, it is advisable to come into school in person.
Unable to collect your results on results day?
- See the Exams Officer at the earliest opportunity
- Arrange for your results to be collected by a nominated person and provide the Exams Officer with the details and a copy of the permission letter
- Results can be emailed home, however this must be arranged in advance with the Exams Officer
- All paper copies of results, which are not collected on the day, will be sent home by post at the end of results day
*Please do not ask someone to collect your results if you have not informed the Exams Officer beforehand, as we are unable to release them.
Missing Exam Certificates
If you need replacement GCSE or A-Level certificates after this time, you should apply directly to the relevant exam board(s):
Collecting GCSE and A Level Certificates
Certificates will be usually available for collection at the end of November for the previous Summers exams. Certificates will not be posted out, they will need to be collected during school opening hours (Term Time). Please enquire via the Exams Office email email@example.com when you are wishing to collect certificates and to make a collection appointment. Certificates are kept in a secure location and the Exams Officer is not always available, so please do not turn up unannounced.
There are two ways to do this
- The student collects them themselves.
- A nominated person can collect then will a letter of permission from the student.