Head of Faculty - Mr M Bennett
We all use mathematics every day, even if we don't think of it that way. For example, we check our change at the shops, work out how expensive a new carpet will be and decide when we need to leave the house to get to the airport. At the other end of the spectrum, brilliant scientists are using maths to build the Internet and help us to understand the laws of the universe.
- Mymaths - Revision lessons and outline tests for nearly every topic in Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- BBC Bitesize Maths - Lots of excellent tutorials and mini tests. There are also games to help you relax.
- Mathswatch - (all pupils have login details)
- Math Goodies - An American website. A lot of the help is free, but for some bits you need to order a CD - the free bits are good!
- Maths Guru - Use the left-hand bar to navigate to GCSE resources. There are lots of revision notes and a whole load of practice questions, either by tier of entry of by topic. The answers are also there, so don't cheat! You can use the answers to check how you have done.
- S-Cool - A lot of very good tutorials to follow. Also some questions and very useful revision summaries - these could be used as revision cards.