Moulsham High School Parent Forum formally promotes the parent voice in the life of the school and also consults regularly with parents. Representation from the local governing committee on the Parent Forum ensures that the views of parents are reported regularly to the local governing committee of the school - informing decision-making at the highest level of school management.
- To work in partnership with the school, to create a welcoming school which is inclusive for all parents
- To promote partnership between the school, its students and its parents
- To identify and represent the views of parents about the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the students
- To allow for consultation with parents
Since its inception, parents have contributed their views on a number of important questions for the school, including:
- Communication and Reporting to Parents (on-line reporting or ‘real time reporting’)
- Sex and Relationships Education
- Review of Behaviour Sanctions Systems
- Review of the School Day
- Anti-Bullying Policy
There Parent Forum aims to meet termly, the meeting dates are advertised on the school website and social media platforms.
All parents of a student currently attending the school are welcome.
Copies of meeting notes will be available to all parents of students via the school's website.
We look forward to involving you in the life of our school.
Mrs Brider-Thomas and Mr Lee Hatwell
Community Engagement link governors