Welcome to Moulsham High School
Moulsham High School welcomes students, staff and visitors of all backgrounds.
Moulsham High School is first and foremost a place of learning, 'where people Enjoy, Enrich and Achieve'. We have an ethos in which students of all abilities and backgrounds feel valued so that they are able to reach their full potential. They:
- ENJOY coming to school and learning experiences available to them
- Are ENRICHED with a wealth of opportunities inside and outside of lessons and the curriculum, so that all talents are identified and nurtured
ACHIEVE high standards:
- academically, in terms of examination results;
- personally, through their respect for others and their environment;
- socially, through their contribution to the life of the school and wider community.
Mr. M. Farmer, Headteacher
3rd September 2015
Year 7 start time = 0900 Years 8 to 11 start time = 1125