Welcome to Moulsham High School
Moulsham High School welcomes students, staff and visitors of all backgrounds.
I am delighted to welcome you to the Moulsham High School website. Whether you are a current or prospective parent, or you are considering applying for a job with us, I hope you will find out website helpful and informative. Please also feel free to contact us directly on 01245 260101 if you require further information about the school or would like to arrange a visit to see first-hand what we have to offer.
Moulsham is a very successful 11 to 18 school where students and staff feel happy and safe. We are very proud of our school and we would be delighted to show you around our wonderful, picturesque site with fantastic, modern facilities where you will see students and staff working together in harmony.
Ethos and Values:
Moulsham High School is first and foremost a place of learning, 'where people Enjoy, Enrich and Achieve'. Our ethos is for students of all abilities and backgrounds feel valued so that they are able to reach their full potential. They:
- ENJOY coming to school and learning experiences available to them
- Are ENRICHED with a wealth of opportunities inside and outside of lessons and the curriculum, so that all talents are identified and nurtured
ACHIEVE high standards:
- academically, in terms of examination results;
- personally, through their respect for others and their environment;
- socially, through their contribution to the life of the school and wider community.
Mr. M. Farmer, Headteacher
9th May 2016
SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF COMMONS, John Bercow, took part in his first ever Skype session as part of a new initiative by the government to help engage students in the political process.
18th April 2016
Moulsham High School students took time out for reflection in a dedicated Re:Fresh prayer space organised by the School's Youth Ministry (SYM).