Moulsham High School Parent Forum formally promotes the parent voice in the life of the school and also consults regularly with parents. Representation from the governing body on the Parent Forum ensures that the views of parents are reported regularly to the full governing body of the school - informing decision-making at the highest level of school management.
Our objectives are:
- To work in partnership with the school, to create a welcoming school which is inclusive for all parents.
- To promote partnership between the school, its students and its parents.
- To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the students including raising revenue where appropriate.
- To identify and represent the views of parents about the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the students.
- To allow for consultation with parents.
Since its inception, parents have contributed their views on a number of important questions for the school:
- Communication and Reporting to Parents (on-line reporting or ‘real time reporting’ )
- Sex and Relationships Education
- Review of Behaviour Sanctions Systems
- Review of the School Day
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Uniform ... and many more.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Parent Forum, or learning more about the work we do, please contact Mr. Stevens, Deputy Headteacher. We look forward to involving you in the life of our school.
Mrs. Tracey Price, Chair of Parent Forum