Frequently Asked Questions


Q. How do I report my son/daughter sick?

A. You can report your son/daughter as sick either by phoning the school absence line on 01245 260101 Opt 1, or you can e-mail in by clicking here.

Q. My son/daughter has lost his/her ShowMyHomeWork password what can I do?

A. You can either email or contact the relevant Pastoral Manager.

Q. Where can I get a Leave of Absence form?

A. This can be collected from Student Services, or an electronic copy is available from the download section.

Q. How does my son/daughter access his/her work from home?

A. You can access subject resources by clicking the “Secure Portal” link located at the top of the screen. The username and password will be the same as your son/daughter uses to access the school machines. Documentation can be found under the downloads section.

Q. Where can I get another options form from as my son/daughter has misplaced his/hers.

A. Your son/daughter can request another form from Mrs Rabett in Logistics.

Q. Who do I contact regarding my son/daughter's datasheet.

A. You should contact the Standards & Progress Leader or the Pastoral Manager for his/her year group.

Q. What facilities are available for hire.

A. This can be found under "contact us" then  "School Faciities For Hire"

Q Where can I get a blank consent form for trips.

A. This can be downloaded from the download section on the right, or collected from Student Services.

If you have any further questions or would like to leave feedback please feel free to e-mail the pastoral team on