- Boys Science
Football Fun Weeks
Moulsham High School Football Fun Weeks have been enjoyed by youngsters since they started in 2014, and their popularity has grown year on year. Over 200 youngsters enjoyed the experience in 2016.
The Head Coach, Glen Wilkinson, has brought the experience of running a Premier League Club Development Centre to Moulsham High School, and working with local Youth Football Clubs and created a special experience for youngsters. Gifted footballers may be invited by Glen to join the Professional Football Development Programme at the Premier League Football Club which he is involved in.
For 2017, the sessions will run over two weeks, the dates are weeks commencing; 31st July and 14th August 2017.
Boys and Girls (aged 5 to 12 years) who attend the Football Fun Weeks, will receive the following:
• Bespoke training sessions to suit players individual needs.
• Skill competitions.
• Football games including the “Mini World Cup” and “European Champions League”.
• A training kit (shirt and shorts) to keep with the badge of the school on it.
• A football to keep.
• A Certificate of Attendance.
• Medals and Trophies will be awarded to the winners and runners up of competitions.
• Opportunity to purchase photos taken by a professional photographer.
If your child is interested in attending, please complete the application form and return, along with the accompanying cheque to Wendy Jennings at MHS, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that the application form and cheque will serve as confirmation of a place at the Football Fun Weeks.
The administration of the Football Fun Weeks will be carried out by Mr Stephen Frostick, who can be contacted via email at: Stephen.email@example.com or via mobile number: 07568 576542.
Please contact Stephen directly for any queries. If your child can only make certain days, please call Stephen where he will be able to discuss a bespoke cost and answer any other questions you may have.