- Headteacher Student Group
Welcome from the Head
As Headteacher, I am very proud to welcome you to the Moulsham High School website. This is a very exciting chapter in Moulsham's history as we strive to ensure that every child is fully equipped to meet the ever-changing demands and opportunities of a rapidly developing 21st Century.
Moulsham High School is a 'Leading Edge' comprehensive school, which has the unique feature of teaching boys and girls separately at KS3, but at the same time giving them the opportunity to mix and develop socially together. The outcomes that our youngsters achieve are consistently well above National average.
What Ofsted said on their last visit...
- "You have taken decisive action to make the further improvements needed to make the school outstanding"
- "Your vision and ambition for the school have transformed it into a place where students flourish and gain the qualifications they need for the next stage of their education, training or workplace"
- "Students are self-motivated, eager to learn and manage their time for learning and homework well"
We wish our site to....
- show many of the student activities both in and out of school
- reflect the life of the school
- show how we relate to life after school
- show how we relate to the local community
- provide information about the school's performance in all fields
- provide information about the school's curriculum
- be a useful source of information to parents
- allow prospective parents to examine the school and wider community
I invite you to explore the website, come and visit the school, and to be part of our learning journey.
Mr. M. Farmer, Headteacher