Exam Information

Click here to view the Year 11 GCSE exam warm-up timetable.  

Warm-ups are compulsory for all Year 11 students, so please let Mrs Crane know if you are not able to attend for any reason. 

Morning warm-ups are from 8am-8.45 am so please make sure you have breakfast before leaving home. 

Afternoon warm-ups are from 1.00pm–1.45 pm.  Students will be released for an early lunch at 12.25pm. 

Click here  to view the Fitness in Mind leaflet for all students. 

What to do if you have lost your GCSE or A-Level Certificates

Due to Data Protection Legislation, the school will no longer hold results for more than 6 academic years after your final qualifications.

If you need replacement GCSE or A-Level certificates from the exam boards you should apply directly via the following websites:

Search for the students' or learners' part of the website and then follow the links for missing or replacement certificates.


Please follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/ExamsMhs @examsmhs @moulshamhigh - to receive the latest updates and news